Special Order Lead time
We have a large selection of most major designer's wedding and formal dresses. However, for your perfect style, color, and size of the dress she dreams that we do not have in our store, we special order from the designer just for you.
If they have that specific dress in your size in stock, or in schedule to come in soon, we can get them sooner for you.
Otherwise, we order them to make the dress for you.
Normal typical lead time of special order dresses are as follows:
- Wedding Dresses: 4 - 6 months
- Bridesmaid Dresses: 3 - 4 months
- Quincenera Dresses: 4 - 6 months
- Prom dresses: a week to 3 months, typically 2 weeks
Of course there are variables that may affect this. A few companies stock up bridesmaid dresses so we can get them in a week. Their color selections are narrow and most of them are not designer dresses. Some customers are very happy with these dresses, because of the prices.
It will be the best to start shopping for wedding gowns at least 8 months before the wedding to have access to the
full selection available.
When you find your dream dress, but you don't have enough time to special order, and there is no way to
find your size and color ready made anywhere...
There are two options:
1. Pay $100 to $250 Rush fee and request the designer to make the dress a month or two earlier
2. Buy the stock dress you tried on in the store if we are willing to sell it, and have custom fit alteration
3. Look for a similar dress and have the tailor redesign the part you really want to change. (many customizations are possible).
4. Order a custom design gown. (Call us for details) Ask for Katie, the owner.